Constant temperature shower is popular with many people because it can keep a certain temperature. Because the mixed warm water used for shower is directly sprayed on people’s body through the shower, maintaining a constant temperature can greatly improve the safety and comfort of shower, and the purpose can be achieved by using a constant temperature mixed water tap with a shower head. The constant temperature tap can automatically balance the water pressure of cold water and hot water in a very short time through the constant temperature regulating valve core of the tap, so as to maintain the stability of the outlet water temperature without manual adjustment.
Today, here is the use of constant temperature shower precautions, I hope you should pay special attention to the following points when using constant temperature shower, so as not to cause trouble to your life.
1. It is not recommended to install thermostatic shower on gas water heater.
The stable temperature of the constant temperature shower is about 38 ℃, while the temperature of the gas water heater is not constant. The temperature of the hot water it burns is much higher than that of the constant temperature shower. Therefore, if the gas water heater uses the constant temperature shower, it is easy to damage the shower device. Therefore, it is not recommended to install the constant temperature shower on the gas water heater.
2. The temperature should be set appropriately
The water temperature of bathing should be close to human body temperature. The water temperature of bathing in summer should be kept at 34-36 ℃. While the water evaporates after bathing, the heat will be effectively distributed and the amount of heart blood will be increased; The temperature of bathing in winter should not be too high, and it is better to keep it at 37 ℃ ~ 40 ℃. If the temperature is too high, it will make the whole body epidermal vascular dilation, reduce the blood flow of heart and brain, and cause hypoxia.
3. It is not recommended to install thermostatic shower if the impurity content of water used is relatively high. The constant temperature shower is mainly controlled by a heat sensor element in the faucet valve core. If there are suspended substances and pollutants in the water, the constant temperature will not be accurate. Naturally, it can not bring people a comfortable bathing experience, and the service life of the shower will be shortened, because the shower may be blocked.
4. If the home is equipped with thermostatic water heater and the water pressure is relatively stable, then I don’t think it is necessary to install thermostatic shower. Constant temperature water heater is equipped with stable water pressure, which is similar to the effect of constant temperature tap.
5. Before you buy a constant temperature shower, you must first understand the type of water heater suitable for the shower, otherwise it may cause unnecessary trouble. Some types of water heater, a lot of shower can not be adapted.
Post time: May-21-2021